SkyCity at the Space Needle
400 Broad St
Seattle’s most iconic restaurant—by about 600 feet—is not, alas, its most distinguished culinarily, surprise surprise. Still, coming here for its campy narrated elevator ride and its 360 degree-view of the Seattle metropolitan area remains a key bucket-lister for natives and visitors both.
- 25 Drop-Dead Extraordinary Sandwiches
- Judy Travis Is the 21st Century Video Star
- The 30 Seattle Restaurant Experiences You Must Have Before You Die
- Morning Fizz: Teachers are in "Open Revolt"
- The Waterfront Gondola is Really Happening (Probably)
- This Week In Restaurant News: Look, New Projects That Aren't in Pioneer Square!
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Cheap Week Seattle: Best Bang-for-Your-Buck Events March 10–16