Rain Shadow Meats
1531 Melrose Ave
Sharing a space in Melrose Market with artisan cheese shop the Calf and Kid, but hardly in its shadow, this butcher shop not only carries locally sourced meats and charcuterie, there’s even a custom curing room. For those who want to go whole hog (which Rain Shadow also sells) there will soon be classes in meat and butchery.
- And the Seattle Met 2014 Restaurant of the Year Is…
- Item of the Moment: Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Rubber Sneakers
- Shop It: Goodwill's 31st Annual Glitter Sale
- Morning Fizz: "I Will Not be Concurring."
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Three New Burgers for the To-Do List
- 16 Dishes Trending Now on Seattle Menus
- Morning Fizz: "Significant Adverse Impacts"