Rain Shadow Meats
1531 Melrose Ave
Sharing a space in Melrose Market with artisan cheese shop the Calf and Kid, but hardly in its shadow, this butcher shop not only carries locally sourced meats and charcuterie, there’s even a custom curing room. For those who want to go whole hog (which Rain Shadow also sells) there will soon be classes in meat and butchery.
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- A Cat Cafe Is Popping Up on Valentine's Day
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?