Daniel's Broiler: Lake Union
809 Fairview Pl N
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- First Look: The New (Well, Remodeled) Downtown Nordstrom
- An Entire Year's Worth of New (and Revamped) Patios
- Delancey's Brandon Pettit Will Open Dino's Tomato Pie on Capitol Hill
- RockCreek's Owners Will Open FlintCreek Cattle Co. in Greenwood
- North Seattle Debate, Southeast Seattle Endorsements
- 43rd District Winners and Losers