Daniel's Broiler: Lake Union
809 Fairview Pl N
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Sawant Campaign has Relied on Contractors, Skipping Employee Taxes
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- A Current Accounting of Popups in Seattle
- The $15 Billion (Light Rail) Question
- Here Come 11 New Food Trucks
- The Week in Restaurant News: Lingering and Leaving
- Yes, Meat and Bread Has Finally Arrived
- Best Breakfast Spots