Daniel's Broiler: Lake Union
809 Fairview Pl N
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Korean Steak House Girin Opens Saturday in Pioneer Square
- Seattle’s Best Places to Work
- What Makes a Menu Great?
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Council Okays Homeless in Residential Neighborhoods, Now How About Homes?
- 10 Hottest Neighborhoods in Seattle
- Capitol Hill Block Party 2015 Features TV on the Radio, Ratatat, and the Kills