Daniel's Broiler: Lake Union
809 Fairview Pl N
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Afternoon Jolt: Poll Shows Sawant Polarizing, but with Impressive Favorable Rating
- How Mars Hill and Mark Driscoll Wooed Unchurched Seattle
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes & Dislikes
- Morning Fizz: Six Degrees of Political Separation
- Best Breakfast Spots
- This Week in Restaurant News: Shot Clocks In
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen