Daniel's Broiler: Lake Union
809 Fairview Pl N
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Best New Bar in Seattle
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- Report: Tunnel Tops List of "Highway Boondoggles"
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Oh Go Jump in a Lake
- The Top Things to Do This Weekend: September 18–21
- Morning Fizz: City Hall Irony of the Day