Daniel's Broiler: Lake Union
809 Fairview Pl N
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- The 10 Most Confusing Restaurants in Seattle
- Morning Fizz: "Support of Property Owners Will Not be Forthcoming."
- Morning Fizz: Friday Likes (Rob Johnson) & Dislikes (The Seattle Housing Authority)
- Best Breakfast Spots
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Here Are Six Great New Burger Places Around Town
- Here's the (Massively Tempting) Dessert Lineup for Sweet Week
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer