Daniel's Broiler: Bellevue
10500 NE 8th St
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Finally...Seattle Has a Cat Cafe in the Works
- This Is What Happens to Your Bike After It’s Stolen
- Six Freaky Halloween Vacations
- 10 Frightfully Fun Seattle Halloween Events for 2014
- Crazy Pho Cajun Is Coming to the International District
- Morning Fizz: Microsoft Makes Its GOP Allegiance Clear
- Here's How Canlis Should Audition Its New Chef
- Afternoon Jolt: New York Times Gets AG Ferguson Story Wrong