Daniel's Broiler: Bellevue
10500 NE 8th St
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Metro Removing Seahawks Messages
- Trips That Will Change Your Life
- How to Bring More Light Rail to Seattle, in Four Not-So-Easy Steps
- Which Restaurant for Which Seahawk?
- The 12 Worst Seahawks Products on Etsy
- Seattle's Finest Italian Restaurants
- 12 Seahawks Food Tributes: From Clever to Ridiculous
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week