Daniel's Broiler: Bellevue
10500 NE 8th St
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Catfish Corner Will Soon Become Fat's Fried Chicken and Waffles
- ZooTunes Lays Out Its 2015 Summer Concert Lineup
- Tony Wheat Has Been Sorry for So Long
- The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Seattle
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- 35 Essential Seattle Dining Experiences
- The Suburbs Get It
- Charissa Thompson Doesn’t Care What You Think of Her