Daniel's Broiler: Bellevue
10500 NE 8th St
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Hidden Hot Springs Near Seattle
- The Comfort Food Seattle Can’t Get Enough Of
- Christmas and Holiday Event Guide 2014
- 8 Great Seattle Cheap Dates
- Cinerama Reopens: New Seats, Sights, Sounds, and Treats
- 10 Things About Paseo I’m Not Going to Miss
- Two Holiday Popups: The Seattle Collective and Canal Market
- The Restaurants That Changed Seattle