Daniel's Broiler: Bellevue
10500 NE 8th St
This local steakhouse chain is usually better than it has to be, with a list of devotees as long as its sweeping views. (Lake Union at the Fairview location, Lake Washington at Leschi, and the sweep of Bellevue at NE Eighth.) USDA Prime is the beefy standard, served up in swanky quarters with Wine Spectator-worthy wine lists.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Reveals Its 2015 Summer Concert Series
- 30 Perfect Day Trips
- Unburied: The Secrets of a Deadly Mount Baker Avalanche
- Ethan Stowell Will Open a Restaurant at the Four Seasons
- What It Takes to Make It in Seattle
- 5 Things to Know About the New M Room Barbershop
- Mayor Murray Sets Affordable Housing Goal of 20,000 Units in Next 10 Years
- This Week in Restaurant News: Name TBD