Bad Albert's Tap and Grill
5100 Ballard Ave NW
Beef, smoked bacon, white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, ketchup, and Bad Albert’s Burger Sauce, the Dock Street Burger stands out among the Ballard eatery’s other regional American pub offerings.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
- Update: Zara Seattle
- Seattle New Year's Eve Event Guide 2013
- Morning Fizz: Keynote Speaker
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Loulay
- Morning Fizz: "However, If Corporate Resistance Results in the Ordinance Getting Watered Down..."
- This Week in Restaurant News: Big Openings and Big News
- First Look: Chef Jason Wilson's New Miller's Guild
- 5 Reasons to Get Excited About Joey Kitchen