Specialties: Late Night, Recommended Menu, and Live Entertainment
For years, Vito’s on First Hill was a dingy dive of disrepute, frequented by a blend of irony-addicted hipsters and the truly down on their luck. Then the owners of the Hideout around the corner bought it, renovating the grisly kitchen and reupholstering the booths lining the lounge, and voila: the place is, well…not so different. The sexy-seedy atmo remains, with lights so low the bartenders must use flashlights to locate bottles, but the drinks are much improved, with 18 specialty cocktails. The food, pastas and sliders and the like, is solidly decent. Come when Ruby’s tinkling the ivories.
927 Ninth Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Dinner 4pm–2am Daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- 10 Bars Open on Thanksgiving
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- Best Bars 2013
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!