Specialties: Late Night, Recommended Menu, and Live Entertainment
For years, Vito’s on First Hill was a dingy dive of disrepute, frequented by a blend of irony-addicted hipsters and the truly down on their luck. Then the owners of the Hideout around the corner bought it, renovating the grisly kitchen and reupholstering the booths lining the lounge, and voila: the place is, well…not so different. The sexy-seedy atmo remains, with lights so low the bartenders must use flashlights to locate bottles, but the drinks are much improved, with 18 specialty cocktails. The food, pastas and sliders and the like, is solidly decent. Come when Ruby’s tinkling the ivories.
927 Ninth Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Dinner 4pm–2am Daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Weekly Wine Pick: Gramercy Cellars Lower East Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2012
- Meet the Northwest's Newest Official Winegrowing Region
- Best Bars 2013
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Outer Planet Brewing Opens on Capitol Hill
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week