Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Menu, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, and Billiards
Everything is fun at the Saint tequila bar—even the restrooms, which are decked out like Day of the Dead dioramas. Try a shot of Sauza chased by spicy housemade sangrita. Full menu of from-scratch Mexican eats.
1416 E Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon-Sat 5pm-2am
Sun 10-2:30, 5pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- These Seattle Breweries Are Pouring Fresh Hop Beer
- Longtime Zig Zag Bartender Ben Perri Surfaces at Babirusa
- Best Bars 2013
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- Columbia Crest—The Value King
- Best Washington Wines: 22 Top Tasting Rooms
- Best Washington Wines Under $15 and $25