Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Menu, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, and Billiards
Everything is fun at the Saint tequila bar—even the restrooms, which are decked out like Day of the Dead dioramas. Try a shot of Sauza chased by spicy housemade sangrita. Full menu of from-scratch Mexican eats.
1416 E Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon-Sat 5pm-2am
Sun 10-2:30, 5pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Meet the Northwest's Newest Official Winegrowing Region
- Best Bars 2013
- Weekly Wine Pick: Gramercy Cellars Lower East Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2012
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys
- Best Washington Wines: 22 Top Tasting Rooms