Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Menu, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, and Billiards
Everything is fun at the Saint tequila bar—even the restrooms, which are decked out like Day of the Dead dioramas. Try a shot of Sauza chased by spicy housemade sangrita. Full menu of from-scratch Mexican eats.
1416 E Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon-Sat 5pm-2am
Sun 10-2:30, 5pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Zig Zag Has a New Chef and an Entirely New Menu
- Best Bars 2013
- Patio of the Week: Ballard's Delightfully Low-Key Pono Ranch
- This Week in Happy Hour: Pinterest Edition
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- 10 Top Winery Visits
- Tom Douglas Opens Scandinavian-Styled Andra Loft on Monday
- Bring On the Summer Whites