Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Menu, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, and Billiards
Everything is fun at the Saint tequila bar—even the restrooms, which are decked out like Day of the Dead dioramas. Try a shot of Sauza chased by spicy housemade sangrita. Full menu of from-scratch Mexican eats.
1416 E Olive Way
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon-Sat 5pm-2am
Sun 10-2:30, 5pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- Best Bars 2013
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- 10 Bars Open on Thanksgiving