The Burgundian Tavern (formerly The Publican)
Specialties: Late Night, Pub, and Outdoor Patio
From the folks behind Brouwer’s Cafe in Fremont, this upmarket Wallingford pub specializes in bourbon, tequila, craft beers—and a kitchen turning out great all-day brunches. Choose from traditional eggs, bacon, Belgian waffles, and hash browns, but for goodness sake don’t miss the stout-braised corned beef hash with horseradish, or—better still—a chicken- and bacon-studded waffle with beautifully fried meat and a lavishment of gravy.
2253 N 56th St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 10am–12am; Fri, Sat 10am–2am; Sun 10am–12am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Single Shot on Capitol Hill: A Shot of Style
- Taste Washington 2015: A Battle Plan
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Bars 2013
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Five Questions for the Bartender: Chad Phillips
- Best Washington Wines: 22 Top Tasting Rooms
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week