The Burgundian Tavern (formerly The Publican)
Specialties: Late Night, Pub, and Outdoor Patio
From the folks behind Brouwer’s Cafe in Fremont, this upmarket Wallingford pub specializes in bourbon, tequila, craft beers—and a kitchen turning out great all-day brunches. Choose from traditional eggs, bacon, Belgian waffles, and hash browns, but for goodness sake don’t miss the stout-braised corned beef hash with horseradish, or—better still—a chicken- and bacon-studded waffle with beautifully fried meat and a lavishment of gravy.
2253 N 56th St
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Thu 10am–12am; Fri, Sat 10am–2am; Sun 10am–12am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Best Bars 2013
- 5 Questions for the Bartender: RockCreek’s Mike Duncan
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- 'Tis the Season...for Culty Winter Beer Releases
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Checking In on Good Bar in Pioneer Square