The Matador: Ballard
Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, Singles Scene, and Editors Pick
Decent Mex food served lunch and dinner with tequila galore. But be warned: If rollicking nighttime singles scenes are not your thing, leave before happy hour.
2221 NW Market St
Seattle, WA 98107
- 11–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- Best Bars 2013
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!