The Matador: Ballard
Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, Singles Scene, and Editors Pick
Decent Mex food served lunch and dinner with tequila galore. But be warned: If rollicking nighttime singles scenes are not your thing, leave before happy hour.
2221 NW Market St
Seattle, WA 98107
- 11–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Best Bars 2013
- 5 Questions for the Bartender: RockCreek’s Mike Duncan
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- 'Tis the Season...for Culty Winter Beer Releases
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Checking In on Good Bar in Pioneer Square