The Market Arms
John Bayliss, owner of the George and Dragon in Fremont, opens a new Ballard bar on the corner of Market and 24th. More upscale in decor than his Fremont soccer bar, the Market Arms will nonetheless show all sorts of sports both American and European—if you're looking for a World Cup-watching venue, it might just be your place. Classic British pub grub—fish and chips, shepherd's pie—will be served.
2401 Northwest Market Street
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Fri 11am–2am
Sat & Sun 10am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- Best Bars 2013
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!