The Market Arms
John Bayliss, owner of the George and Dragon in Fremont, opens a new Ballard bar on the corner of Market and 24th. More upscale in decor than his Fremont soccer bar, the Market Arms will nonetheless show all sorts of sports both American and European—if you're looking for a World Cup-watching venue, it might just be your place. Classic British pub grub—fish and chips, shepherd's pie—will be served.
2401 Northwest Market Street
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Fri 11am–2am
Sat & Sun 10am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Best Bars 2013
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- Checking In on Good Bar in Pioneer Square
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving