The Market Arms
John Bayliss, owner of the George and Dragon in Fremont, opens a new Ballard bar on the corner of Market and 24th. More upscale in decor than his Fremont soccer bar, the Market Arms will nonetheless show all sorts of sports both American and European—if you're looking for a World Cup-watching venue, it might just be your place. Classic British pub grub—fish and chips, shepherd's pie—will be served.
2401 Northwest Market Street
Seattle, WA 98107
- Mon–Fri 11am–2am
Sat & Sun 10am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Zig Zag Has a New Chef and an Entirely New Menu
- Best Bars 2013
- Patio of the Week: Ballard's Delightfully Low-Key Pono Ranch
- This Week in Happy Hour: Pinterest Edition
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- 10 Top Winery Visits
- Tom Douglas Opens Scandinavian-Styled Andra Loft on Monday
- Bring On the Summer Whites