Specialties: Pub, Scenic View, and Outdoor Patio
Artemis ditches the fancy food and hip urban-loft vibe for a newly remodeled, graffiti-walled neighborhood pub. After noshing classic pub fare or sipping the eight beers on tap, step onto the outdoor patio in back—this joint didn’t pick its name for nothing. Knockout panoramas of Puget Sound and South Lake Union are sure to make the Lookout a summertime hot spot.
757 Bellevue Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
- This Week in Happy Hour: Prohibition Edition
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- This Week in Happy Hour: Casual and Alfresco
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- Best Bars 2011: 10 Top Seattle Bars Right Now
- 10 Top Winery Visits
- Best Bars 2013
- Sean Sullivan's Wine of the Week: Milbrandt Traditions Pinot Gris