Specialties: Pub, Scenic View, and Outdoor Patio
Artemis ditches the fancy food and hip urban-loft vibe for a newly remodeled, graffiti-walled neighborhood pub. After noshing classic pub fare or sipping the eight beers on tap, step onto the outdoor patio in back—this joint didn’t pick its name for nothing. Knockout panoramas of Puget Sound and South Lake Union are sure to make the Lookout a summertime hot spot.
757 Bellevue Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Mon–Fri 4–2; Sat noon–2; Sun 11–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- The Internet’s Best Seahawks Cocktails
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List