Specialties: Pub, Scenic View, and Outdoor Patio
Artemis ditches the fancy food and hip urban-loft vibe for a newly remodeled, graffiti-walled neighborhood pub. After noshing classic pub fare or sipping the eight beers on tap, step onto the outdoor patio in back—this joint didn’t pick its name for nothing. Knockout panoramas of Puget Sound and South Lake Union are sure to make the Lookout a summertime hot spot.
757 Bellevue Ave E
Seattle, WA 98102
- Mon–Fri 4–2; Sat noon–2; Sun 11–2
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- 'Tis the Season...for Culty Winter Beer Releases
- 5 Questions for the Bartender: RockCreek’s Mike Duncan
- Best Bars 2013
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!