The Lobby Bar
Specialties: Gay Bar and Dancing
The Lobby Bar is an LGBT lounge specializing in handcrafted cocktails, Ellen on the big screen above the bar, and, if that’s not enough to get you talking to the single next to you, Big Gay Trivia Tuesdays and High Tea Thursdays. Only this isn’t the kind of tea you bring your grandma to, unless she’s looking to swing from the Lobby’s upstairs rafters. 916 E Pike St, 206-328-6703; thelobbyseattle.com
916 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sun-Wed 3pm-midnight; Thu-Sat 3pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- Best Bars 2013
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!