Specialties: Late Night
Frequented by artists in the know and nurses in the hood, this Pill Hill haunt is technically a five-year performance-art installation (through 2010) by the guerrilla arts organization Vital 5. Whatever you want to call the salon-style gem, just know that the drinks are fantastic—and fantastically strong, just the way Hemingway and Pollock liked ’em.
1005 Boren Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 6pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Central District's Standard Brewing Plans a Major Expansion
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Washington Wines: 22 Top Tasting Rooms
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Weekly Wine Pick: Stevens Winery StevensTimley Malbec Yakima Valley 2012
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys