Specialties: Late Night
Frequented by artists in the know and nurses in the hood, this Pill Hill haunt is technically a five-year performance-art installation (through 2010) by the guerrilla arts organization Vital 5. Whatever you want to call the salon-style gem, just know that the drinks are fantastic—and fantastically strong, just the way Hemingway and Pollock liked ’em.
1005 Boren Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 6pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- Best Bars 2013
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!