Specialties: Late Night
Frequented by artists in the know and nurses in the hood, this Pill Hill haunt is technically a five-year performance-art installation (through 2010) by the guerrilla arts organization Vital 5. Whatever you want to call the salon-style gem, just know that the drinks are fantastic—and fantastically strong, just the way Hemingway and Pollock liked ’em.
1005 Boren Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 6pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Zig Zag Has a New Chef and an Entirely New Menu
- Best Bars 2013
- Patio of the Week: Ballard's Delightfully Low-Key Pono Ranch
- This Week in Happy Hour: Pinterest Edition
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- 10 Top Winery Visits
- Tom Douglas Opens Scandinavian-Styled Andra Loft on Monday
- Bring On the Summer Whites