Specialties: Recommended Menu, Editors Pick, and Outdoor Patio
The speakeasy-style bar specializes in scads of pre-Prohibition and Prohibition-era drinks and a stuffed Monte Cristo of sliced pork shoulder with maple and smoked olive oil, cooked sous vide for seven hours. It’s hardly a secret, but there’s an upstairs room called Needle and Thread, where if you make the right call from the phone by the entrance, you might nab an open bar stool.
1406 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Daily 5pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Best Bars 2013
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- Checking In on Good Bar in Pioneer Square
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving