Specialties: Recommended Menu, Editors Pick, and Outdoor Patio
The speakeasy-style bar specializes in scads of pre-Prohibition and Prohibition-era drinks and a stuffed Monte Cristo of sliced pork shoulder with maple and smoked olive oil, cooked sous vide for seven hours. It’s hardly a secret, but there’s an upstairs room called Needle and Thread, where if you make the right call from the phone by the entrance, you might nab an open bar stool.
1406 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Daily 5pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- Best Bars 2013
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List