Tap House Grill: Bellevue
Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, Recommended Beer Selection, and Sports Bar
The appetizer menu is a nirvana of nibbles: warm goat-cheese dip, spicy jerk chicken wings, popcorn shrimp served with savory sauces. And beer selection is pretty much endless—they’ve got 160, all on tap as the name implies. With locations in Bellevue and Seattle, Tap House is always within stumbling distance.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
550 106th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Sun–Thu 11am–1am; Fri & Sat 11am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Seattle Is Ginger Beer's Boomtown
- Best Bars 2013
- Meet the Northwest's Newest Official Winegrowing Region
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Weekly Wine Pick: Gramercy Cellars Lower East Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2012
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Single Shot on Capitol Hill: A Shot of Style