Tap House Grill: Bellevue
Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, Recommended Beer Selection, and Sports Bar
The appetizer menu is a nirvana of nibbles: warm goat-cheese dip, spicy jerk chicken wings, popcorn shrimp served with savory sauces. And beer selection is pretty much endless—they’ve got 160, all on tap as the name implies. With locations in Bellevue and Seattle, Tap House is always within stumbling distance.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
550 106th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004
- Sun–Thu 11am–1am; Fri & Sat 11am–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!