Specialties: Pub and Editors Pick
The darkened Capitol Hill tav with the impressive display of taxidermy offers beer, wine, and cocktails to go with a “rustic” pub fare menu. You can expect salted cod fritters as an appetizer; a grilled Gruyère and onion sandwich with jam (add bacon for an extra dollar) as an entree; and a savory bread pudding with an egg from the brunch selection.
332 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 10–3, 4pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- The Internet’s Best Seahawks Cocktails
- Best Bars 2013
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!