Specialties: Pub and Editors Pick
The darkened Capitol Hill tav with the impressive display of taxidermy offers beer, wine, and cocktails to go with a “rustic” pub fare menu. You can expect salted cod fritters as an appetizer; a grilled Gruyère and onion sandwich with jam (add bacon for an extra dollar) as an entree; and a savory bread pudding with an egg from the brunch selection.
332 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 10–3, 4pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- 'Tis the Season...for Culty Winter Beer Releases
- 5 Questions for the Bartender: RockCreek’s Mike Duncan
- Best Bars 2013
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List