Specialties: Pub and Editors Pick
The darkened Capitol Hill tav with the impressive display of taxidermy offers beer, wine, and cocktails to go with a “rustic” pub fare menu. You can expect salted cod fritters as an appetizer; a grilled Gruyère and onion sandwich with jam (add bacon for an extra dollar) as an entree; and a savory bread pudding with an egg from the brunch selection.
332 15th Ave E
Seattle, WA 98112
- Mon–Fri 4pm–2am
Sat & Sun 10–3, 4pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Next Big Names in Washington Beer
- Why Lager Is the Next Big Thing
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- 6 Spots to Get Your Fill...in a Growler
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- The New Guide to Washington Beer
- Best Bars 2013
- Weekly Wine Pick: Eight Bells Winery 8 Clone Syrah Red Willow Vineyard Yakima Valley