Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Menu, Editors Pick, and Romantic
Sharing a kitchen—but not an aesthetic—with the French stalwart Le Gourmand, this modish six-table boite next door serves up feisty little Parisian cocktails and a short list of just-the-thing noshes. Sara Naftaly (wife of Le Gourmand’s Bruce) brings a saucier’s understanding of flavor and a locavore’s passion to the drinks, hand-pureeing the tamarinds to putting up her own Yakima cherries. She hires the best bartenders in town, then complements the drinks with souffles, croques monsieurs, cheese plates, cones of perfect frites, and fabled desserts. It all adds up to a magical place for Bohemian romantics to start or not-quite-end a promising date, particularly in summer when the leafy patio goes all balmy.
425 NW Market St
Seattle, WA 98107
- Tue–Thu 5:30–midnight
Fri & Sat 5:30–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Central District's Standard Brewing Plans a Major Expansion
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Washington Wines: 22 Top Tasting Rooms
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Weekly Wine Pick: Stevens Winery StevensTimley Malbec Yakima Valley 2012
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys