Specialties: Late Night, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, and Live Entertainment
Owned by the very cute cocktail-crafting couple Anu Apte and Zane Harris, Rob Roy is a James Bond-style bachelor pad that offers imbibers a library of unique drinks—and another of oddball books. That means customers can sip on an Old Fashioned as they peruse a copy of Meet the Mormons, a pictorial intro to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
2332 Second Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- 5pm–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- The Internet’s Best Seahawks Cocktails
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- Stout Opens Tomorrow on Capitol Hill
- The Top 100 Washington Wines