Specialties: Late Night, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, and Live Entertainment
Owned by the very cute cocktail-crafting couple Anu Apte and Zane Harris, Rob Roy is a James Bond-style bachelor pad that offers imbibers a library of unique drinks—and another of oddball books. That means customers can sip on an Old Fashioned as they peruse a copy of Meet the Mormons, a pictorial intro to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
2332 Second Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- 5pm–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- 'Tis the Season...for Culty Winter Beer Releases
- 5 Questions for the Bartender: RockCreek’s Mike Duncan
- Best Bars 2013
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List