Specialties: Late Night, Singles Scene, Editors Pick, and Live Entertainment
Owned by the very cute cocktail-crafting couple Anu Apte and Zane Harris, Rob Roy is a James Bond-style bachelor pad that offers imbibers a library of unique drinks—and another of oddball books. That means customers can sip on an Old Fashioned as they peruse a copy of Meet the Mormons, a pictorial intro to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
2332 Second Ave
Seattle, WA 98121
- 5pm–2am daily
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Best Bars 2013
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Washington Wines: The Top 15
- Seattle Met 100 Best Washington Wines 2013
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- Fireball: A Shot For All the Ages (Well, All Ages 21 and Up)
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- The Gulpable Gift Guide #6: The Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit