Specialties: Private Parties and Scenic View
Supple whiskies, smoky meats, a Bourbon-hued room as lived-in as a rawhide boot with the Showgirls strip joint right out the window—now here’s what eating paleo oughta be. Owned by the folks from Matt’s in the Market across the hall, food is accorded real attention here—from the crackle-crusted fried pork shank on a bed of green aioli draped in Mama Lil’s Peppers to the porchetta sandwich overloaded with pulled pig cheeks, smoked cheddar, and a softly fried egg. The booze list is equally careful, with a happy surfeit of Manhattans; join the club and they’ll mix your favorite cocktail in your own personal flask.
94 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon-Sat 4-midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- Best Bars 2013
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!