Specialties: Private Parties and Scenic View
Supple whiskies, smoky meats, a Bourbon-hued room as lived-in as a rawhide boot with the Showgirls strip joint right out the window—now here’s what eating paleo oughta be. Owned by the folks from Matt’s in the Market across the hall, food is accorded real attention here—from the crackle-crusted fried pork shank on a bed of green aioli draped in Mama Lil’s Peppers to the porchetta sandwich overloaded with pulled pig cheeks, smoked cheddar, and a softly fried egg. The booze list is equally careful, with a happy surfeit of Manhattans; join the club and they’ll mix your favorite cocktail in your own personal flask.
94 Pike Street
Seattle, WA 98101
- Mon-Sat 4-midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Next Big Names in Washington Beer
- Why Lager Is the Next Big Thing
- 6 Spots to Get Your Fill...in a Growler
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Weekly Wine Pick: Eight Bells Winery 8 Clone Syrah Red Willow Vineyard Yakima Valley
- The New Guide to Washington Beer
- Best Bars 2013