Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, Recommended Menu, Editors Pick, and Recommended Beer Selection
Quinn's is a simply terrific gastropub, located in the wood-raftered and brick-walled heart of Pike/Pine, and packed to those rafters from 3pm through to close, every night of the week. The food is leagues more sophisticated than you might expect from a beer hall—when’s the last time you had seared foie gras or steak tartare in a pub?—and gets better the higher up the pretension chain you go. (In other words, skip the burger; get something like a radicchio pork belly salad.) The beer list is long and inspired, and the space is slick, soaring to two levels, lined with windows, staffed by the Village People, and filled with that ineffable who-knows-what that draws a crowd and declares it a party.
Keyword: Quinn, Quinn's, quinns
1001 E Pike St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Thu 3pm–1am; Fri & Sat 3pm–2am; Sun 5pm–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Meet the Northwest's Newest Official Winegrowing Region
- Weekly Wine Pick: Gramercy Cellars Lower East Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2012
- Best Bars 2013
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Outer Planet Brewing Opens on Capitol Hill
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys