Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, and Billiards
The Cap Hill lounge has a Cajun menu, billiards, and a happy hour that consists of $2.75 for well drinks, $2.50 for domestic drafts, and $3.50 for micros.
909 Madison St.
Seattle, WA 98104
- 4-2am daily.
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Best Bars 2013
- 5 Questions for the Bartender: RockCreek’s Mike Duncan
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- 'Tis the Season...for Culty Winter Beer Releases
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Checking In on Good Bar in Pioneer Square