POCO wine + spirits
Specialties: Late Night, Recommended Menu, Editors Pick, Romantic, and Wine Bar
Unfussy and urbane, Poco brings a bit of raw charm to the ever-more-stylish Pike/Pine neighborhood. Upstairs is comfy and intimate—great for a date—while the L-shaped bar downstairs hosts a new conversation at every turn. New to the wine world? The laid-back staff is happy to help find the perfect palate pleaser.
1408 E Pine St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Sat 5pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Next Big Names in Washington Beer
- Why Lager Is the Next Big Thing
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- 6 Spots to Get Your Fill...in a Growler
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- The New Guide to Washington Beer
- Best Bars 2013
- Weekly Wine Pick: Eight Bells Winery 8 Clone Syrah Red Willow Vineyard Yakima Valley