POCO wine + spirits
Specialties: Late Night, Recommended Menu, Editors Pick, Romantic, and Wine Bar
Unfussy and urbane, Poco brings a bit of raw charm to the ever-more-stylish Pike/Pine neighborhood. Upstairs is comfy and intimate—great for a date—while the L-shaped bar downstairs hosts a new conversation at every turn. New to the wine world? The laid-back staff is happy to help find the perfect palate pleaser.
1408 E Pine St
Seattle, WA 98122
- Mon–Sat 5pm–2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Meet the Northwest's Newest Official Winegrowing Region
- Weekly Wine Pick: Gramercy Cellars Lower East Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2012
- Best Bars 2013
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Outer Planet Brewing Opens on Capitol Hill
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys