Naked City Brewery and Taphouse
Specialties: Pub, Recommended Beer Selection, and Brewery
A Greenwood tap room that serves sandwiches and such, but where beer takes center stage.
8564 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Fri 4pm–close; Sat & Sun noon–close
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- Best Bars 2013
- 5 Questions for the Bartender: RockCreek’s Mike Duncan
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- 'Tis the Season...for Culty Winter Beer Releases
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- Checking In on Good Bar in Pioneer Square