Naked City Brewery and Taphouse
Specialties: Pub, Recommended Beer Selection, and Brewery
A Greenwood tap room that serves sandwiches and such, but where beer takes center stage.
8564 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103
- Mon–Fri 4pm–close; Sat & Sun noon–close
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- Best Bars 2013
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!