Kell's Irish Restaurant and Pub
Specialties: Happy Hour, Private Parties, Pub, Live Entertainment, and Outdoor Patio
A Seattle treasure, poetically situated in Post Alley, with soccer on the telly and single-malts galore. The menu holds the usual Irish suspects.
1916 Post Alley
Seattle, WA 98101
- 11:30am–2am Every Day
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Weekly Wine Pick: Gramercy Cellars Lower East Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2012
- Meet the Northwest's Newest Official Winegrowing Region
- Best Bars 2013
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Outer Planet Brewing Opens on Capitol Hill
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week