Specialties: Happy Hour, Late Night, Recommended Menu, and Editors Pick
This romantic underground Italian restaurant in Pike Place Market is really best as a bar, boasting one of the city’s best daily happy hours, along with the legendary David Nelson (formerly of Tavern Law, Spur) doing the mixing. Try a Negroni before dinner, an Armagnac after.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the Eat and Drink section.
93 Pike St, Ste A
Seattle, WA 98101
- Sun–Thu 5–midnight
Fri & Sat 5–1am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The Next Big Names in Washington Beer
- Why Lager Is the Next Big Thing
- 6 Spots to Get Your Fill...in a Growler
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Weekly Wine Pick: Eight Bells Winery 8 Clone Syrah Red Willow Vineyard Yakima Valley
- The New Guide to Washington Beer
- Best Bars 2013