Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Beer Selection, Sports Bar, and Super Bowl Sunday
This is the classic of classics, where you watch the game a stone’s throw from the stadiums in a bar the size of a football field, eat from a manly menu starring prime rib, and quaff from "the country’s largest bourbon collection"—all in the shadow of a LeRoy Neiman original. God bless America!
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
419 Occidental Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 11:30–9
Sat and Sun noon–9
Hours vary on game days
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Coming to the 12th Avenue Arts Complex: Rachel's Ginger Beer
- 'Tis the Season...for Culty Winter Beer Releases
- 5 Questions for the Bartender: RockCreek’s Mike Duncan
- Best Bars 2013
- Marination-Backed Good Bar Arrives in Pioneer Square
- And Now, Some Washington Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!