Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Beer Selection, Sports Bar, and Super Bowl Sunday
This is the classic of classics, where you watch the game a stone’s throw from the stadiums in a bar the size of a football field, eat from a manly menu starring prime rib, and quaff from "the country’s largest bourbon collection"—all in the shadow of a LeRoy Neiman original. God bless America!
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
419 Occidental Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 11:30–9
Sat and Sun noon–9
Hours vary on game days
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Central District's Standard Brewing Plans a Major Expansion
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Washington Wines: 22 Top Tasting Rooms
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Weekly Wine Pick: Stevens Winery StevensTimley Malbec Yakima Valley 2012
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys