Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Beer Selection, Sports Bar, and Super Bowl Sunday
This is the classic of classics, where you watch the game a stone’s throw from the stadiums in a bar the size of a football field, eat from a manly menu starring prime rib, and quaff from "the country’s largest bourbon collection"—all in the shadow of a LeRoy Neiman original. God bless America!
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
419 Occidental Ave S
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 11:30–9
Sat and Sun noon–9
Hours vary on game days
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- The Internet’s Best Seahawks Cocktails
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List