Five Point Café
Specialties: Late Night and Dive
Tots (as in tater) and tacos can be found at this dive bar open to the public 24/7. Yes, that’s right, this bar is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with breakfast served every one of ‘em. That’s a long time to maintain pitch-perfect surliness—but damn if these good folks don’t have it down. (And check out the men’s room: the Five Point features the best view from a urinal in town.)
415 Cedar St.
Seattle, WA 98121
- 24 hours a day; 7 days a week
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!