Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant
Specialties: Late Night, Private Parties, Pub, Live Entertainment, and Outdoor Patio
The Seattle outpost of a national chain got the Oirish right: lunches and dinners from boxty to corned beef and cabbage; a merry band of tattooed servers; and several meandering rooms, each more authentically nooked and crannied than the last—all afloat in a veritable Irish Sea of Harp and Bushmills. We’re partial to the chicken pot pie: a thick, buttery pottage crammed with peas, carrots, celery, and heaps of moist chicken, and crowned with a golden beret of sweet puff pastry that rises over the rim of its scalding ramekin like the head on a pint of Guinness.
801 1st Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 11:15am–2am
Sat & Sun Opening Depends on Sports Game Start Times
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- Best Bars 2013
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!