Fado Irish Pub and Restaurant
Specialties: Late Night, Private Parties, Pub, Live Entertainment, and Outdoor Patio
The Seattle outpost of a national chain got the Oirish right: lunches and dinners from boxty to corned beef and cabbage; a merry band of tattooed servers; and several meandering rooms, each more authentically nooked and crannied than the last—all afloat in a veritable Irish Sea of Harp and Bushmills. We’re partial to the chicken pot pie: a thick, buttery pottage crammed with peas, carrots, celery, and heaps of moist chicken, and crowned with a golden beret of sweet puff pastry that rises over the rim of its scalding ramekin like the head on a pint of Guinness.
801 1st Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 11:15am–2am
Sat & Sun Opening Depends on Sports Game Start Times
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- The Internet’s Best Seahawks Cocktails
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List