Elliott Bay Brewery and Pub: West Seattle
Specialties: Happy Hour, Recommended Menu, Pub, Editors Pick, and Recommended Beer Selection
Elliott Bay Brewery and Pub has long been West Seattle's best-kept secret for its distinctive brews and thinking-person's pub grub. It spun off a sister property in Burien that's every bit as alluring. Both rooms are packed with couples, sports fans, even families—all chowing heartily on fat pulled-pork sandwiches and all-natural beef burgers on buns made with spent grain from the brewing process. Beer is, rightly, the star here. The brewhouse makes the usual ales well and rotates in other local craft brews. But its best and bravest efforts are their own "von Boorian" ales with distinctive Belgian wild-yeast pungency. Whether you're in "Boorian" or "West Seootle"—this bier's for you.
4720 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
- Mon–Sat 11am–midnight
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Meet the Northwest's Newest Official Winegrowing Region
- Best Bars 2013
- Weekly Wine Pick: Gramercy Cellars Lower East Cabernet Sauvignon Columbia Valley 2012
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- 6 of Seattle's Best Bloody Marys
- Best Washington Wines: 22 Top Tasting Rooms