BOKA Kitchen and Bar
Specialties: Happy Hour
Okay, so it’s an acronym for Bold Original Kitchen Artistry—but don’t hold that against this restaurant in the new Hotel 1000 at First & Madison. Bar nibbles here are fiercely munchable, alongside hotel guests and the usual urban prowlers in a glossy, curvaceous room with a glass bamboo sculpture centerpiece and a back bar whose shifting lights pull off a mesmerizing aurora borealis impersonation.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
1010 1st Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 6:30–12:45; Sat & Sun 8–11:45
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Central District's Standard Brewing Plans a Major Expansion
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Washington Wines: 22 Top Tasting Rooms
- Weekly Wine Pick: Stevens Winery StevensTimley Malbec Yakima Valley 2012
- Best Bars 2013
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!