BOKA Kitchen and Bar
Specialties: Happy Hour
Okay, so it’s an acronym for Bold Original Kitchen Artistry—but don’t hold that against this restaurant in the new Hotel 1000 at First & Madison. Bar nibbles here are fiercely munchable, alongside hotel guests and the usual urban prowlers in a glossy, curvaceous room with a glass bamboo sculpture centerpiece and a back bar whose shifting lights pull off a mesmerizing aurora borealis impersonation.
For more Seattle restaurant coverage, check out the eat and drink section.
1010 1st Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
- Mon–Fri 6:30–12:45; Sat & Sun 8–11:45
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Calf and Kid's Sibling Cheese Bar Finds a Home on 12th Avenue
- And Now for Some Unexpected Holiday Cocktails
- The Ultimate Guide to Drinking by a Fireplace in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Some Washington Wine-Related Holiday Gifts for the Last-Minute Shopper
- Where to Eat Now: In a Bar!