Specialties: Happy Hour, Singles Scene, and Editors Pick
Packed, deafening, and underlit as a porn film, Barrio (from the folks who brought us Purple Cafe; and Wine Bar) knows a thing or two about crowdpleasing. The place is sleek and techno, with its gunmetal grays and dungeony feel, and the drinks can be sparkling and iridescent as precious gems. (Case in point, the grapefruity little tequila number, La Paloma.) There are also two happy hours daily: 5 to 6:30pm, and again from 10pm to midnight (later on weekends). For these reasons, Barrio does pack-em-in business with everyone but foodies, who lament that the chiles rellenos are gloppy, the $2 tacos bland, the meats too often overcooked.
1420 12th Ave
Seattle, WA 98122
- Sun-Thu 5pm-midnight
Fri & Sat 5pm-2am
Please Note: Before making plans, please call ahead with the establishment to verify that this information is still accurate.
- Hotel Albatross and Sexy Alley Puffy Tacos Open This Week
- Wha?! Anheuser-Busch Buys Seattle's Elysian Brewing
- The Internet’s Best Seahawks Cocktails
- The 25 Best Cocktails in Seattle
- Best Bars 2013
- Seahawks Sunday: Where to Watch, Cheer...and Drink
- The Top 100 Washington Wines
- Best Washington Wines: The 2012 List