The Craziest Seahawks Ticket Offers on Craigslist
Got some guns or Justin Timberlake tickets lying around? You can go to the game this weekend.
Tickets to the NFC Championship game at CenturyLink Field on Sunday are fetching upwards of $1,500 on the secondary market. But what fun is a straight-up cash-for-seats deal when you can barter on Craigslist?
- Camping sucks.
- You’re in luck, Terry. It just so happens we robbed a stagecoach filled with gold bars the other day!
- Whew. We were worried Steve Ballmer might not be able to get a ticket.
- That's actually pretty legit. What's the catch? Your neighbors are psychos, right?
- Snowboarding equipment, power tools, dirt bike helmet … So basically your husband cheated on you, and you’re just trying to get back at him by pawning his stuff. Well played.
- But what if Joey Fatone makes a surprise appearance?
- Honestly, who wouldn’t trade their self-respect for a chance to watch Marshawn Lynch go Beast Mode and be objectified at a live sporting event?
Go Hawks, indeed.
NFC Championship Game: Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers
Jan 19 at 3:30, CenturyLink Field, sold out. Televised on FOX.